544. Yeah, progress is slow. Coming up on so many things about moving the story along that I hadn’t given proper thought to–until now, of course. Well, good news is when I get it figured, things should run smoother here on out. Yeah-no.
413. Okay, new perspective and a little more research. Like where it’s going now.
Had a game last night, indoor soccer thing. Made a goal but we lost 9-5, ouch. A good group of fellows just not many on the same page. It’s a pick-up team. Boy, am I sore. Nothing really bad, just getting old for this sort of thing. Can’t help it though.
0. Haven’t forgotten. I’ve written an outline of sorts to starting the whole thing off. Think it’ll be more interesting than the first try. Hope to kick it off in a day. Maybe today?
0. So, upon further reflection I’ve decided to start another draft, this time with a change in the perspective. It’s a move toward simplicity really, and will make use of what’s been written so far.
953. Going over my work and already thinking of another draft. Nothing extensive, just a little bit here and there. At least it’s out the gate and off to a good start.
356. Watching Barça play Levante. 2-0 at present, but they didn’t get the goals until after the restart. Levante were playing with 9 men in the box, and the Blaugrana were short on imagination. It didn’t help that many of the first team players were sitting this one out. Still, it’s 2-0, so we’re good.
Started on the novel last night. Had the idea of its beginning and went with it. And so it begins.